dimanche 2 août 2015

A new discovery there Desigual perfumes!

Desigual perfumes 19
I must confess something: Desigual is a brand that does not attract me at all .. but not at all. I find that their world is not me, honestly their clothes are too heavy, too colorful. What still bothers me most is the turn has taken the brand at its image: their ads are more than questionable, that's the least we can say. Just a few weeks I received the 3 flavors developed since the brand launched into a new universe .. I said, "if they are also shifted as clothes, it may not greatly please me." I had only one fear: it approaches the super cheap perfumes that cocotent.
481 Desigual
We must admit that the outside packaging of perfumes is quite nice: a lot more fun and more graphic than the image I had of Desigual. A first blast!
Desigual flacons1010
As I explained, Desigual starts this year with three fragrances : Love that wants romantic, Sex which wants addictive and fun , more joyful fragrance. You can find these novelty excluded at Sephora and a small description of these is done there ". Desigual enters the world of perfumery by surprising with such a unique collection irreverent and colorful as her clothes"
Far from reassuring for me and it was with great trepidation that I unpacked these perfumes for discovering ..
Desigual 3
Start with Love , the sweetest, most tender: its top notes consist of juicy cranberry and blackcurrant. One finds heart notes of grapefruit, orange blossom and benzoin while base notes are composed of sweet praline, sandalwood and tonka bean. I must admit that I like the packaging: all are in the form of round bottle, flat, transparent that reveals a series of colored circles. Here, the theme remains romantic pink and cap recall that Desigual is primarily a fashion brand and so they played with an effect "fabric" dome. This fragrance I like enough: it is fruity, lemony and sweet enough. I must admit that this is for me the most "common" of the three, but it is managed nothing extraordinary. It is one that should please the greatest number!
designual packaging
Turning then to the second: Sex
Desigual bottles
I rather regret his name because it is probably the one I prefer. What for? Honestly, in a serious conversation, if someone asks you "What you wear is very nice? "I should be wrong answer" Sex Desigual ". It breaks right away the charm of this fragrance and it reminds me of the horrifying pubs brand. It's almost as if I had to answer "the scent of Jonas Brothers". Suddenly, your credibility takes a big hit in the face. Let.
Sex is probably the one with the most character because it is the most "provocative" and most intense of the three: he wants sensual and seductive. Admittedly it is very pleasant in mind include soy ratings (whattt?), Red berries and rhubarb. Then come notes of Indian tuberose, jasmine sambac and grapefruit flowers. Finally, notes of musk, vanilla and woody notes come up the whole. It is a fragrance that is fairly fruity, flowery, it almost brings kind of "oriental". His purple bottle is darker and as I told you, it really pleases me! Very nice discovery.
Desigual 81
Finally, finish with Fun, the most playful and freshest of the range! It is a fragrance that wants euphoric and I must say that when we discovered it, we understand that it has been thought, he breathes the summer itself. Top notes release a cranberry aroma associated with the nashi pear and white peach. We later find exotic notes of passion fruit, violet and peony. Finally, the base notes contain woody notes of sandalwood and teak. Its freshness and this side "dynamic" surprised me in a good sense: its packaging perfectly corresponding with its hyper colorful side. I could not wear it every day because it might very tired but if you love sparkling fragrance you please!
Overall, it is clear that I prefer perfumes to clothing Desigual and I must admit it's a nice discovery. If you have the opportunity to go discover at Sephora, take 5 minutes, you may be as surprised as me!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire