dimanche 2 août 2015

The Arty Blossom range of Make Up For Ever perfect for spring!

makeup for ever arty blossom 9191
Hey! Today I find you to present a palette that has boosted my little heart when I discovered: it's the palette Arty Blossom Make Up For Ever. The arrival of spring = arrival of color and the brand has understood as soon as it is discovered his hyper girly packaging that fits perfectly with the universe "Arty" we want to discover the selected shadows .. Speaking of its packaging, I must stress that I appreciate its compactness, ideal to carry with her mirror and especially his "cover" thick plastic that gives a lot of originality to the classic black case that we only know that too. In addition, it is less likely to get dirty this is a very good point for the maniacs of us
arty blossom makeup for ever
The palette combines eight very Arty Blossom spring colors, including 6 new: Violine Golden, Golden Beige, Fishing Fees and expenses Pink, Green and Gold Pearl White. The two colors are already existing Copper Metallic and Turquoise. You'll immediately noticed: the brand has not opted for a combination of 8 colorful hues that may be difficult to combine: one will also find more neutral shadows in order to embed a color of his choice so in its most natural makeup. And for those days when you feel adventurous, it always "look 100% pep" option available
makeup for ever pallet arty blossom 13
Make Up For Ever slipped in this case two small brushes: the 226P (a small shader brush) and 214P (an extremely fine pencil brush). Honestly, they are not crazy because they very extremely fine: it can always be used in case of small touch during the day (in the inner corner, for example) but one thing is certain: it is almost impossible to make a nice makeup and correctly dimmed with these two small tools.
makeup brushes for ever
It left for the zoom on the colors offered :)
makeup for ever arty blossom 3
We thus find first Golden Violin, an eggplant color, light plum dotted with gold sequins. Next, a hyper vibrant Metallic Copper crept alongside this first rather dark shade: its pigmentation is ideal, its metallized side discreet enough and it is one of my favorite shades of the palette! Then we find Beige Doré, a slightly disappointing tone that plays on the transparency of its pigments: I prefer to apply it over another blush to give it more brightness because otherwise, you will feel the need to plunge your will brush to get good intensity and render opaque. Finally, there is the hue Fishing Fresh, which also plays a lot on transparency for its rendering: it's not too distracting because I will use it more as a transition rather than flat color on the eyelid but once again, its intensity is modulated.
makeup for ever arty blossommm
Then comes the Rose Fresh, decent Barbie makeup since it is a cold pastel pink highly pigmented but can be very pretty worked discretely Green Gold is one of the marvels of this range. As its name suggests it has great reflections that really compliment my hazel eyes, pigmentation is impeccable. Then we find Turquoise, which will be ideal for adding a very summery pop of color at the top-of-cil flush or less, and finally, the love of bright eye shadows to be filled I: include Pearl White, a tint that can light the eyes of a brushstroke
makeup for ever arty blossom pallet
When I came face to face with my swatch of metallic copper eye, I could not resist: I knew I was going to introduce makeup around this color on the blog. After a little thought, I threw myself into making a makeup inspiration "sunset" when a lot of luck, you can sometimes lift his head and watch a stunning pink gradient / orange in the Heaven then to incorporate a little bit of color in this makeup, I also directed to Rose rouge costs.
makeup for ever arty blossom pallet 11
To do so I have all my first unified eyelid, mobile and immobile with a little correction: one thing is certain, when opting for such strong colors in nature, we do not wish our stand in small venules below! Then I begin to blur the shadow Fishing fee in the palm of my eyelid. On my eyelid I applied in "flat" the Copper Metallic eye then I again blurred the edges of the shadows to create a gradient with the Fishing blush. In ras-de-lower lashes, I applied the famous Barbie makeup worthy of that can counterbalance the very dark side of copper eyeshadow in the outer corner of the same flush-de-lashes with a pencil brush, I applied the paint Violine Doré. To set my upper eyelid, I also applied a little bit of blush this outer corner.
makeup for ever blossom arty eye
Finally, in inner corner I obviously chose the paint Pearl White and ras-de-lower eyelashes, to bring a little more light makeup I applied the paint Beige Doré and his side "transparent" m 'has helped her achieve the desired effect :) An eyeliner to enlarge the eyes, mascara, a streak of black pencil mucosa and tadam ..!
makeup for makeup blossom fever arty
I do not have the habit of wearing makeup with hues as "hot" on the eyelids but I must admit that I am completely seduced by this mixture of warm colors and cooler colors!
makeup eye makeup for ever
To recall the little touch of pink flush-to-bottom lashes, lips I opted for the Soft Matte Lip Cream of NYX brand in Istanbul color:
arty eye makeup for ever blosom 10
I think you will understand but I'm really satisfied with this palette and if you like the proposed colors, I can only recommend you. It will normally be on sale within the next weeks on the brand website and in store at a price of € 39.10. I'll keep you posted on my Facebook page and on Twitter for those of you interested
I hope you enjoyed this article!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire