dimanche 2 août 2015

The collection of Lush for Mother's Day!

Lushh
So tomorrow .. We celebrate moms! And even though I'm not late, I am a little bit anyway because I come introduce Lush Collection for Mothers Day . You will say: "I can never buy these small products for my mom tomorrow! "And that, I totally agree .. but I thought you would still like to know a little more about this collection as you may well decide to re-spoil your mom next week or, splurge you! After all, no matter whether you are mother or daughter, we love all discover original products that smell good story to spend time pampering in the shower / bath in the
We thus find out which products are exclusively for the occasion as well as products that we already know. I have 3 references to present to you today and I suggest you start with my favorite: the Wonder Woohoo , a bubble bar sold € 6.95 which can be quite "break" into several pieces to to enjoy it more than once!
lush 6
This bubble bar is covered in golden sequins and micro-small star is inspired by Wonder Woman, Wonder for Moms! At its fragrance, if you know the Sun fragrance brand, it's the same notes: one finds sandalwood and orange essential oils. An invigorating fragrance that according Lush, allows moms who have a difficult time schedule to follow to recharge their batteries! I find it particularly pretty but of course you have to like citrus smells to appreciate its true value. I especially appreciate the fact that its scent is rather sweet and not too "violent" or too close to the incense.
the lush mum
Then we find a nice little Magic wand: Mum! Sold € 9.45, this little yellow flower at the end of a stick has a principle is simple: this bubble bar is kept under water to create bubbles in mountain his bath while the perfuming! Divided in 3 flavors, these rods are reusable and one I received, Mum is the sweet caramel, orange and bergamot (if you know the brand's best-selling soap Honey and Bees, he These are the same notes!). Hyyyper a relaxing scent that is very feminine and not "greedy" in order to enjoy his bath longer. I have not yet had the opportunity to use it .. but I can not wait!
lush 1
For those who have a green thumb, I found this super cute detail: the label contains wildflower seeds that can be planted to take advantage of real flowers! :)
lush 9
Finally, we will finish with Inhale Exale a ballistic sold € 5.45 which has a much stronger flavor: inspired prafum Breath of god, half "inhales" crackles, highlighting that little ball of notes of neroli and rose to relax. The Exale part, for its sparkles much more slowly and reveals notes "background" of the fragrance: smoked cedar wood, lemon and grapefruit. An original idea that allows to enjoy a bath in "several episodes" different from each other!
lush 2
To find the rest of the collection, I invite you to click on the small image below which will return you to the website of the brand! :)
lush mothers day
Overall, I think we find in this collection of very diverse fragrances that make it easy to find a product that we like! What I appreciate most is the fact that Lush regularly offers limited editions (I missed the collection for Easter and still I bite fingers, perfumes had the crazy air and products them- even were superb!) and if you really like the brand, it can test new things!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire