dimanche 2 août 2015

The duo lip gloss eye / lip "Bahamas" by Paul & Joe!

paulandjoe gloss duo 1
Hello everyone ! Today I find you to tell you about a nice discovery: the gloss duo eye and Paul & Joe lips . Besides being a product at the top, I unearthed in the part of the products resulted to ASOS and is therefore a hyper reasonable price! If after reading my review and appreciated my photos you think it might please you, I advise you to go for because it's a real good plan :)
paul and joe gloss details
You may remember that I told you about two shadows eyelid creams Isadora brand and the brand p2 ( in this article and this one ): I explained to you that the shadow "Cream Mousse" Isadora had a texture on it but its pigmentation was not intense enough and instead that of p2, the "perfect 24 hours" I liked a lot on its pigmentation but unfortunately a tendency to dry and spinning into the folds of the eyelid from there ... my search for creamy shadows and bright eye was back to square one. Powder blushes find much that is so easy there, I thought I would never find!
By chance, I decided to test this Paul & Joe hoping appreciate the side to eyes and .. bingo! This small tube is available in several colors and I opted for the No. 5 "Bahamas" : on one side we find a "gloss" to the eyelids and the other a lip gloss.
paul and joe 95
paul and joe 05
This shade tempted me right away because its bright side to eyes and gentle enough for the lips perfectly matches what I wear everyday.
paul and joe tube 91
This little product proposes textures "gloss" formulated differently in order to enjoy a truly luminous finish on eyes and lips. Both caps have "foam" tips: the "gloss" side is not very original but the side eyeshadow is quite ingenious and practical to use!
paul and joe duo gloss applicator 1
paul and joe swatch
Besides being highly pigmented and very bright, this gloss to the eyelids is a pearly white color that I love love. It is dotted with micro-glitter (you may recall the hazy side of MAC paint pot Let's Skate which I told you about here ) and can be used on the entire eyelid with base, blush or par- over another color.
Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo é
I appreciate the fact that its texture is creamy but spreads easily (a very small dab enough to cover your eyelid) and never loses its pigmentation, or brightness. The flakes are so small that they are closer pearls, do not feel the implementation and above all, do not fall on the cheeks! After several minutes, the material is fixed and does not move during the day: on my eyelids I noticed that the paint had not moved a yota after several hours.
paul and joe gloss duo eye 3
To accompany this very bright white shadow, the brand offers us a gloss fishing, which allows transparent enough to give lips an appearance of fuller lips. It does not really glue, it's still a gloss course but I like to wear it because it has no odor and almost gel texture is nice.
paul and joe gloss lips
I think you'll understand, but I think I have found my perfect light cream blush and my research can therefore stop there! Of course it is a product that I recommend, you can slip it easily in your makeup kit and € 39 it was a bit too expensive but at 11 € 24, you can not deny!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire