dimanche 2 août 2015

Unify her eyelid with shadow Fusion Mono Matte "Dream" of Dior

dior mono merger matte osnge 7
On a recent shopping trip, I came across the new eyeshadow Mono Matte Fusion "Dream" of Dior . I was looking for an eyeshadow color skin cream since the MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre had not convinced me at all: it was much too yellow for my skin tone. The new Dior makeup so intrigued me and after swatche, I cracked in the hope it would do a good job in terms of unification of my eyelids to hide the small venules or rash that can appear upon awakening or during the day.
For starters, the product is in a nice glass jar with a cap where we find the original creator, accompanied a small brush carefully slipped into his little box. Even if his presence was not essential, it may prove to be useful for troubleshooting the weekend or traveling.
dior merger mono matte dream
The texture of these shadows is very strange but in a good sense: they are compact, are similar to the clay but just slightly move the finger / brush for removing pigments.
Just think is a shadow that resembles an eye nude but is not quite my color of my skin, at the same time honest I am very pale so I have not let the concept of "blush colored flesh" as the common man as mine would be more likely to pull than to white beige. However, I still chose it because I liked its texture too much to pass by without testing it.
Dior dream 3 1
At its hue, I am actually very satisfied: it's a nice neutral color, a beige slightly warmed without being orange and texture allows it to slide on the eyelids and fade easily. Once established, it is "fixed" and will not file in the folds because it is velvety and absolutely not thick: When the fee, we do not seem to have material at your fingertips! I accept as a basis for my eyelids then apply eye shadow powder and morning or I'm really pressed, it allows me a few seconds to wake up my eyes because the contour of the eye all red and swollen it is not the best of the best.
dior 2 dream
I truly believe that if I continue to use it daily, it's a product I conclude that remains rare for creamy eye shadows! One conclusion: I'm really happy with this purchase :)
okok

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire