dimanche 2 août 2015

Blushed with Rimmel Stay!

stay blushed mascara 1
Alooors your Easter weekend went well? You could eat a little chocolate? I return today to present small liquid blushes who really feel really confident in recent weeks and which I think should please you saw their price / quality ratio: these are Blushed Rimmel Stay! Last month I presented the new Lollitint of Benefit - I still love - but it is true that this product is not particularly given and if this color inspiration "Radiant Orchid" does not tempt you too much, you might want to explore other horizons and that is what we will do today with 3 shades of Blushed Stay! 4 are available in France apparently.
In addition to having a name which one can only agree, I find the packaging of these small products hyper practice: it is a white plastic tube, which can remind us of the paint tubes that slip in our kits for the courses of Fine Arts when we were small! Too cute. Each tube has a small visual that represents the color in question and it is quite handy when you have to quickly find the color that you want wear. Each tube contains 14 ml of product and .. It's pretty huge as to compare the most concealers contain between 10 and 15 ml product! Given the pigmentation of these products, you will for a while!
stay blushed mascara 12
To collect a little material you have two options: either you apply some product on the back of your hand or you lightly press the tube to take the example with your brush! I must confess that I often opt for this technique because that way I do not have 25 spots on my hands clean before leaving the morning
stay blushed mascara tube
Go for the color swatches! Here 01 - Pop of pink, a beautiful pink coral:
stay blushed mascara - pop of pink
who once (slightly spread) looks like this:
rimmel stau
As you can see a tiny dab can really color a wide area so be careful when taking the product. As I explained to you, in order not to do anything stupid and look like a clown, I pick little matter with my brush Stippling Brush Real Techniques (ideal for applying liquid or creamy substances) and I tap each cheek: no need to stretch the material, you will see the result will be much more uniform way.
This color is my favorite with the following because it has a "watery" effect that gives it a very nice rendering once applied and remains natural! The proof in pictures:
rimmel swatch plays
Of course I wear the highlighter on the photo below (I'll talk you elsewhere in the coming days) and not the liquid blush satin that brings this side however, you can see the finished is totally uniform and just lovely!
We then go to 02 - Touch of Berry (which is in the middle)
blushed mascara stay
With a nice raspberry color on the packaging I did not expect at all to a rather cold pink doll! But it is none the less charming: this is typically the kind of color I can wear every day. Once applied, it plays more with blush transparency than the previous, so it is even easier to spread and perhaps a little less "dangerous" for beginners!
stay blushed swatch touch of berry
The last color I received is 03 - Peach Flush you got a glimpse of the above color .. but here's a little zoom on its texture:
stay blushed mascara - peach flush
Unlike his two friends, it has a texture almost blush blush .. "foam". Strange knowing that they are part of the same range, but this is an almost pastel orange peach. Then his pigmentation is crazy, you see the size of hazelnut above? Well .. I managed to stretch it ... like this:
stay blushed swatch 2
When I photographed the swatch I say "you're at perhaps gone a bit strong there! ". Well at least you can see its color and you can see there is a little more opaque than the other two. This color is original enough for me because I have more tendency to direct me to more pink blushes but I have worn and I must say that I liked! It changes !
These blushes are available on ASOS (but not all are in stock) or in supermarkets / Monoprix and are sold at an average price of € 6.90. To 14 ml! It's really worth, especially since you have to understand it but I find super cool! You can find more information on the brand website here , especially concerning sales points if you decide to get started after reading my article

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire