dimanche 2 août 2015

Adult Swim collection of NARS (and new gloss!)

nars summer collection 2014
Hi ! Today we'll take a dive in the heart of the new collection Adult Swim NARS for summer! An occasional dip because as the name suggests, the brand for us an inspired program our mindset when lounging at the pool: neon colors, pastel but also darker shades to make sexy and bold makeup.
For starters, I had the chance to receive some products of this collection: when I discovered the colors proposed for the eyes , I wondered why the brand had opted for dark colors too. I found that, overall, these colors inspired me fall. Finally, when looking at the collection as a whole, we still found duets very summery colorful blushes because (of lime, a pretty lavender iced effect) or a red or gloss varnish poppy rose super pep . I finally understood that to swing against the hyper-vitamin side duets with cosmetics offered, both products (which I will present below) were added to the collection.
nars baalbek
We begin by Eye Paint color in Baalbek, a product I had never had the opportunity to test and this is a great discovery: you can use this to draw a eyeliner or as eyeshadow cream that can then fade. Warning: do not leave the place too long because you may have trouble working it. I must admit that her outfit is quite extraordinary!
Baalbek is a new shade which should come in the permanent collection of the brand. This is an intense brown sprinkled with gold glitter microphone. Following his exposure to light, one can even see light olive hues. In short, although this color is not really summer, I find it very pretty and it helps to bring a little more face a classic black eyeliner. On the swatch below, Eye Paint Baalbek is left.
nars swatch
Your eyes may be quickly diverted to the other product swatche: it is the eye lids Malacca. Although it is very nice, we must admit that it is far from being a true novelty: other cosmetics brands have released quite similar in recent years. I am one of those who love those colors much inspiration "Peacock Feather": Malacca has a metallic green base that once swatchée reveals aubergine hues. Its finish is lovely.
nars 1
What remains really interesting is that this shadow is sufficient in itself: with reliefs of the eyelid, the hollow, the outer corner etc, directly observed the different reflections that it presents.

nars eye x
nars eyeyessx by ras-de-lower lashes I added a bit of stick Rose gold Laura Mercier
When the stump, brown side / eggplant tends to emphasize while lying flat, one can enjoy its blue-green metallic side. Is it necessary at all costs cracking product? If you have a limited budget, I would tend to say no, the next product that I talk worth a visit and is quite unique, Malacca remains a superb product that we can find an easily fooled.
I therefore propose to conclude this overview of the collection Adult Swim with my favorite product: Hot Sand liquid highlighter hue. You may remember my article about the Copacabana color that I love for a while. Hot Sand, it was a stroke of innatendu heart when I discovered this soft peach, I told myself that it does not suit me. With sub-pinker tones present in my skin when I wear too much orange products, all tends to swear.
nars high
When I swatche on the back of my hand, I realized that it was divine:
nars hot sand hand
nars hot sennd
Like all liquid highlighters Nars, it has very light reflections without leaving a glittery finish on the cheeks. He brings just the right face to give it shine.
nars hot sand x
You can very well serve you on the bone cheekbone or facial points of light or, in mixing a small drop to your foundation to give it a more glowy finish. I validate both uses!
If you want to discover the whole collection is available exclusively at Printemps Haussmann and Bon Marché Rive Gauche and on narscosmetics.fr !
Finally, before I leave, I also wanted to tell you that NARS has completely reformulated and repackaged its gloss!
nars gloss x
I, who had already been able to test the glosses of the brand in the last few years, I must admit that I was rather disappointed: their texture was quite sticky and especially their smell was unpleasant.
It was a real surprise to see that their packaging was really redesigned: it is now much more stylish and more, the gloss no longer feel anything! Very practical because those bothered by fragrances in lip products will encounter more problems.
nars 9
nars new gloss
I could test the tint Fan Sixties: a suuuuper slightly burgundy raspberry.
NARSS
Both say that I love it: it is very glossy, it almost has a similar finished syrup. It does not stick "too": keep in mind that this is a gloss, stickiness we always find this side slightly but here remains its texture so light your lips do not tend to stay attached to one another when you speak! I appreciate the fact that they have a foam tip: I find it much more convenient when going to the application. Here is his report:

nars lips x
27 colors available and are already available on the website of the trademark or on Sephora (but only 6 colors are available)!
And that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this article!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire