dimanche 2 août 2015

Heaven my nail! The new e-shop to discover urgently!

sky my nail 1
Hey! Today I find you to tell you about e-shop and I must say that this article really was close to my heart: when a blogger friend embarks on the adventure of opening a small shop, c ' is always great news. When Pauline to in Beauty Blog (aka a girl that I admire so much for his talent), told me that his e-shop my Varnish Heaven! would open, I was eager to see what she would propose . Obviously, it is in his image: it's class, colorful, graphic short .. it makes you want to do there turn!
In order to present my nail Heaven! Pauline sent me a little too cute package and we are currently concocting a surprise which should please you so stay connected, it should arrive within 10 days. Ouuuh What suspense!
On this e-shop, you'll be able to find brands varnish brands which I call "niche", coming mostly from the United States but in all cases, Pauline is great nailista, she has selected only varnishes a fairly .. incredible quality. As you can see in the first photo of the article, in addition to sending me a veneer of LMX brand and a top coat of INM, she also slipped into my package two rings phalanges (which I adoooore), a small roll of tape Striping (ohlaaa, but she had faith in my clumsy hands there! ... Challenge accepted) and finally a small notebook with Choo Choo, a small Korean cat trooooooooooop miiiiignooooon (yes there must say that as if it was 12 and we were talking in a very aiiiguuue course).
sky my nail choochoo
So many things to test and to love as it should .. It left for my review!
sky my nail azzurrum LVX
Let's start with one of Pauline brands has selected its e-shop: LVX . I had never heard of it but it is a wonderful discovery. These varnishes are "made in the USA", it is always a good thing when we see that the product is not "made" into a toxic plant, for children, in the depths of China (if you know what I mean). Moreover, it is a qualified varnish-free 5 * (if you are allergic to certain chemicals you do not have to worry about anything), it does not flake, is vegan (vegan) and Cruelty Free (no animals were used to test this product or worse, no ingredients is of animal origin). Seeing its packaging class (simple and chic) ​​and all these terms, we start with a good first impression. In addition, color "Azzurrum" is so pretty!
* 5-free lacquers contain no phthalates or formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and formaldehyde resins.
sky my nail 2
Then she slipped me a top coat with a name extension as it is the Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat in Silver color . When I received it, I thought it was a transparent varnish but a "block" of sequins rested on the side of the bottle. The cap stipulated me to shake and this on a holographic label (which is always something good omen) and that's what I did ..
sky my nail 9
Ouuuh my gaaad. What is beautiful!
So this is a transparent top coat dotted with micro-holographic sequins ... Obviously reflections change with the light and is typically the kind of product that can be observed for 10 minutes. 15 minutes. Well after 20 minutes .., we must win if we go there all day 😀
sky my nail 10
This top coat is a 3-free (it contains no Phthalates, Formaldehyde or Toluene or) so again, it's pretty neat if you are sensitive to this type of ingredient or if you are pregnant, for example.
So I had at my disposal a nice blue night, a top coat for me to travel in space and a silver striping tape roll (there is a mini silver roll of tape, used for nail art if you do not know this UFO) ..
sky my nail 112
You already know: ask the varnish it is possible but I'm already happy when I do not overflow .. So get into the nail art is a little anxiety. Still, I took my courage in both hands to show you the result of these two posed varnishes and how you say .. I faaaaan the result. And also a little proud. I managed to make a triangle on each ring \ o / (eh-so say those fairy hands there, you do not laugh!)

My nail polish shop sky
So I asked two layers of varnish Azzurrum and honestly, the second was optional. He was already opaque layer and for the impatient among you, a pose with a layer amply suffice. As you can see, its finish is creamy and really pretty. I covered this pretty blue night of top coat and I feel that a new Star Wars movie is about to be turned in this galaxy .. This is crazy! In "real", it's even prettier than when picture if you like this type of finish, I advise you to rush because all brands do not offer such varnishes. And besides, always nice little bonus: You can not imagine the number of people who asked me what I had on nails Ehhhhééé.!
The plus point of this top coat is also the fact that drying is very fast, maybe not as fast as the fast dryer but it is marked "out the door" which means that you can ask from your varnish quietly without worrying about the fact that you will ruin your manicure! I will say that 3 minutes you can go about your business go smoothly :)
sky my nail 19sky monvernis
Finally in closing, as I explained Pauline offers not only varnishes or nail art accessories on her e-shop but also beautiful rings : yes, a pretty manicure must be accompanied by a jewel 😉
Knowing that right now I'm in my period "phalanges galore ring," I was so happy to discover this superb model twisted version silver version and pink gold .. <3
my sky bagyes varnishes
Well I think that's all for now .. I obviously invite you to go and discover the e-shop Pauline and finds herself very soon for the surprise!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire