dimanche 2 août 2015

These discontinued products that I'll regret!

discont products
Today, I find you to offer you a completely new product and inspired by the fact that I finished product this weekend .. All this remains rather mysterious but I will avoid cooking you any longer: we will talk about discontinued products that I'll regret. Or that I regret now.
As you have noticed more than once, the cosmetic brands of new products come out regularly through collections or limited edition. This may at first be an excellent thing that allows clients to continually renew their routine but unfortunately that says new product says sometimes arrested former products. Most times it is understandable: the product has been reformulated discontinued, improved, repackaged or outright replaced but in some cases some followers of the product in question feel the need to rush to shop for their stock before the end. I must confess that I have never yet faced this situation: it is already happened to "do the stock" as if war would break out but just as a precaution, not because my favorite product would be discontinued. In short I think that you will join me on this point: when we love as a product, its disappearing .. it's frustrating. Annoying. Incomprehensible.
Let's start with the product that trigger reflection: the Razor Sharp Powder Urban Decay.
urban decay products disocntinués
In recent months, I learned to appreciate enormously and yet, I remember that when she landed in my makeup storage I had not been carried: its packaging left so deficient that I had been obliged to the reverse order not to have to apply my powder with the sponge provided.
Once the problem of packaging (half) set (because, let's face it, I spent a lot of time trying not to put the powder everywhere) I was surprised at my mirror every morning: my complexion was even better unified with its sheer coverage, it was smooth and especially in the late afternoon no dry plate appeared. Better still, my foundation is not migrated.
My problem is that this weekend, I finished the last little crumbs that I had. And I'm obviously disappointed because it has been discontinued. It does not surprise me because only half of its packaging but I regret so much that the brand did not just changed!
Product say holds APRF
Then I wanted to talk about the Perfect Complexion Yves Saint Laurent. A foundation based unearthed balances last year and is nearing the end of his life. Another product that I liked a lot because despite the fact what does not particularly camouflages pores or does not bring extraordinary brilliance in the face, I could see that his power base (ie a better hold of the bottom complexion) was pretty awesome. I rarely found that as light complexion base and also imperceptible on the skin could prolong holding my dyed funds. This small base, I and my small savings, when I have to separate myself from your carcass, it will regret!
disocntinues down products
MAC blush Stunner ..
disocntinués products stunner
Ahh nostalgia! I still remember, there soon 3 years old when I opened my Youtube channel, you boast its merits. For 3 years I expect it comes to those to whom he liked but could crack .. not. The brand has not decided the air. Yet that blush is just superb.
discontinuous products blush stunner
The day I finish, even if I still have the margin, I will miss him!
It therefore comes to one of my favorite makeup to the eyelids of all time: the paint Diamond Tear Front Cover.
Discontinued products diamond tear front cover 2
I had you presented in this article as it was included in the Colour Box to Go, and again, I hope the brand will emerge this eye shadow in a new cabinet, otherwise ...... I'm ready to start a petition. You see the huge hole that I did!
Well it is because I use every day. To see his report, you can view this video .
I can only imagine my head the day I finish .. It will not be pretty.
Finally, we will finish by Guerlain Cruel Gardenia meteorites:
Products discon uerlain
One of my little treasures in makeup. Remember I talked about in this article and I cherish this highlighter especially since this is my lover had offered it to me. After squinted over several weeks!
Products discon swatch guerlain
So today, my pretty flower resembles a flower more too since I am greatly served and happily, it remains in me again for a while but this is clearly a product that I will end one day. Meanwhile, I hope the brand will emerge a jewel in the amount that can replace when completed!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire