dimanche 2 août 2015

The palette True Romance Poetica by Kat Von D!

kat von d 92
You may remember that during my swap with Sandrea , she sent me a palette of Kat Von D. This brand brand created by renowned tattoo artist artist is super popular on the other side of the Atlantic but unfortunately it is almost impossible to get these products in France! I squinted anyway it since I heard about it for months and it is with pleasure that I return to present you the True romance Poetica range in hue since I had time to tame since receiving my swap !
When I realized that its packaging could open like a pocket - I see ensures that at first it's not obvious, I thought I was going to tear this board who would not let me access my pallet, I found it super smart!
Even if cardboard packaging is intended primarily to be thrown, it is always nice to see that brands make a presentation effort.
kat von d X02
The palette itself is presented in a setting that is quite heavy thick black plastic. It makes me think of a case where we could slip a fountain pen, hence the connection with the ink and of course tattoos!
True Romance Poetica palette is a marvel that combines colors which at first does not seem to go together and yet allow to make really original but elegant makeup.
Palette kat von d 1
We thus find on the left a first quartet of eye more neutral and copper (some Halloween inspiration!):
swatch kat von d 2
The first proposed fard Forgiveness is a nice bright golden nude, the second Sand Timer is an ideal MARONNE beige to create gradients and Chandler   a metallic orange pumpkin madness pigmentation. Finally, Tijuana is a black sublime dotted with micro glitter red / orange is very practical to add a rock edge to makeup or to make the Smokys.
Then, the other 4 shadows fall in the range of violet:
swatch kat von d 1
The first blush swatche is Wonderland, slightly metallic plum, then finds Shiba dark lilac and pastel Babe a bluish purple to light and finally, You alone a slightly satin white paint, ideal for adding a light touch on the eyebrow or for making softer makeup.
I will offer today a realized this palette with makeup but I must say that when I see all these colors, dozens of thoughts come to mind: one can easily associate this wonderful pumpkin purple eyeshadow shades as I did today but it is also possible makeup spring / summer violet, neutral, more plums superb Smokys. The shadows in themselves are hyyyper pigmented but a little dusty: we must tap his pencil before directing it towards its eyelids hello otherwise falls on the cheeks blush .. From bluish purple or gold metallic, it is not the top ! What is strange is that some cosmetics are also less dusty than others, I think, for example Sand Timer You Alone or that are really more velvety than their buddies.
Go for makeup!
kat von makeup DD
I started by applying as halo Sand Timer blush in the hollow of the eyelid and then I applied the eyeshadow Forgiveness on the entire eyelid and in the inner corner. Internally corner, I could have used You Alone for a more neutral light touch but knowing that I do that every day, I wanted to change 😉
In ras-de-lower lashes I of course used the Babe sublime and the creu, I then applied Chandler. Lastly, to break this too orange side with a brush pen I defined the creu with the eye Shiba and as you can see, these two mixed derive more shadow on the brown. These shadows are working so that one can even combine them to create beautiful colors transition!
Finally, an eyeliner, a touch of You Alone under the eyebrow, mascara and .. it's done!
So of course, I absolutely love this palette and given the quality of shadows and rendering on the eyelids, I dying to be able to discover other references. Unfortunately for them to obtain it is necessary to develop all a ploy for example, go through the website which refers Shipito your order US Sephora in France. For the moment I have never tested but one day perhaps .. Or maybe I would have the opportunity to send someone on a mission in the United States to discover other products Kat Von D .. Or maybe we, little French, we will one day get to see this beautiful land marks in store! Meanwhile, I'll thoroughly enjoy this little marvel at price / quality ratio at the top!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire