dimanche 2 août 2015

How 'bout Them apples, the new range of The Balm

the balm em how about apples
In the small Birchbox Last month I received a miniature How 'bout Them Apples, the new range of The Balm . In addition to literally cracked on its packaging, after testing the product and have loved, I drove into the eshop to order me the pallet full-size. I had the impression of being a super good deal: this palette is sold € 25 for 6 blushes that can also be used on the lips! I remember my other pallets of brand cost me more but I'm certainly not going to complain
In full-size pallet is lovely, as usual for products The Balm I want to say! A retro spirit, a little provocative and sexy but not vulgar and absolutely a touch of humor always nice!
By lifting the cover of the pallet where a pretty pin-up who wants to offer us to take a little piece of apple pie with it, we find a very large mirror -Hyper practice if we want to place the pallet on the ledge a piece of furniture and makeup before. We find especially blushes at 6 small potatoes center, represented by six men (cowboys, gardener, etc.), all shirtless of course otherwise it would lack that little touch provocation which I spoke to you. Maybe eventually the pretty pinup coverage invites us to select his guest!
the balm palete
Cider thus find a fairly neutral beige pink, red blood Cobbler Pie a red rose much pep, Crisp coral with golden highlights, Candy pink peach and caramelized Camarel .. A pink!
the balm pallet X
For starters I find the selection of colors very nice and I appreciate the fact that all these colors all have a creamy finish, except that Crisp is iridescent.
Go for a zoom on the first 3 shades:
the balm cider 1

the balmcobler 9 hey hello!
the balm mpie
And here small swatchs:
the balm xd
As you can see, the pigmentation is really to go and finished creamy enough without being too bright or glowy.
It continues with: Crisp Candy & Caramel (and the man chosen to represent Caramel does not have much chance to be selected to go to lunch with Mrs. Pin-up because his chest begins to metamorphose Yeti invasion torso ahhhh! hairy):
the balm crips
the balm candyx
the balm 89
The micro-glitter hue present in Crisp are still quite soft and are spread well on the skin.
the balm swatch 9
I tried to apply them in several ways: finger, brush, sponge but I must confess that I remain faithful to my Stippling Brush Real Techniques which, in my opinion, is THE ideal brush to work the materials cream. In a few seconds you can pat your cheeks to spread the material evenly and without tasks / streaks!
Small demo rendering Candy color, the pretty pink peach hyper fees for this season. I applied the same color on my lips. While there, be careful, the first time I had applied too: the material melts very quickly in the heat of the fingers and finds herself with "slippery" lips. We must therefore take the base and gradually spread to the finger to obtain a semi-matt! Very nice! After, if you prefer the glossy effect, opt for brush application :)
the balm cheeks
I think this palette is a real success! These blushes make me think of convertible but ... In stila cheaper!
I highly recommend this palette that really convinced!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire