dimanche 2 août 2015

The spring / summer 2014 RIO Revlon RUSH!

rio rush revlon
Hey! But tell then, now I done a lot of traveling in Brazil! It's no worse you tell me, it puts you in the mood heat, sun while it's pouring outside. Ahlala .. I'm not here to depress you with this rather dubious time for a May: I find you well to present the new spring / summer collection 2014 RIO Revlon RUSH ! I will not make you wait longer, it left for the presentation!
RIO RUSH is a collection that invites us to play with colors, brighten up our eye makeup, lips or nails and is the makeup artist / artistic director of the brand, Gucci Westman who imagined this color palette .
We'll start with .. eyes! Included in the series is first found a pallet containing 4 eyeshadows: the 583 Exotic of Color Stay range .
revlon range
When I discovered for the first time, I was quite doubtful before the yellow .. It is not the easiest color to wear for eye shadow. I still launched into my usual routine swatch / test and makeup and I was rather impressed. I am sooooo close of US blogs to read their magazines and drugstore products although Revlon products are super popular, generally the pallets are not the most popular. In it, there is a light golden beige satin, matte purple matte canary yellow and a matte black.
revlon rush rio 8
Purple is pretty disappointing level pigmentation on the back of the but but when I went to makeup, I decided to scan it in the hollow of the eye to frame the famous yellow and finally, it fades very good. It adds an extra touch of color without being overbearing and if you are a beginner it could seduce you.
revlon 1923
Regarding my makeup I have degraded the first violet in the hollow, I then applied the yellow on half my eyelid inner corner then, not to change my habits, I used the paint The clearest and only brushed to expand my eyes and avoid having too yellow halo around the eye. In flush lower lashes I used purple again! :)
This palette is sold € 15.90.
revlonmakeupp
The key with colorful make-up is to define the look and this is where the eyeliner comes in!
revlon 19
You know that for me it is a classic and I use it daily. So I look forward to see what it felt liner Revlon had in the stomach and I found it super easy to use: its tip is quite "hard" but it is very black and glides over the skin. A passage is enough to draw a pretty regular feature but a little thicker than I'm used to wear everyday. If you do not have the habit of serving you felt, you may prefer to opt for an option with a softer edge but this one is really nice when already manages the cat eye technique and costs only 13,30 €
revlon 2
revlon rio rush collec
revlon f_
Perhaps some have had the eyes fixed on the lipstick I wear! Ahhhh it is beautiful is not it? This is probably my favorite product of the collection!
Two bright colors are offered: a greedy pink pulling the color of the year, the radiant orchid that bears the beautiful name of Wild Orchid and tropical orange which is a novelty: the Carnival Spirit.
revlon names
Get ready to boo me, I had never tested the brand lipsticks and yet I've heard so much talk about it! I do not know why I have not fallen for these products because they are extraordinary. With these two references, I tested two finishes: the pearl and shine. In addition, their packaging is super chic, one side of the tube a small pellet indicates the reference while the other side can be seen by transparency grapes: hyper practice since in any case is easily identified that the color 'we are looking for.
revlon X
Revlon lipstick
To return to Wild Orchid, so this is a super bright but bright color, slightly beaded: we are not left with glitter on the lips. Its coverage is still opaque in one coat! :)
Besides, you can see Carnival Spirit, a pretty coral orange that plays on Transparency with its finished "shine". Its comfort is pretty crazy since it is almost gel and moisturizer.
revlon swatch
revlon wild orchid
revlon carol
These lipsticks are sold € 14.90 and I can tell you that I will seriously look into the other proposed colors because I think they are worth the trip!
We'll conclude this overview of the Rio Rush collection with varnish! I already knew the brand polish and I have always found extra. To accompany the shades lipsticks obviously we found a nice purple "Oi Beautiful", a hyper pep coral "One Perfect Coral" and "Gold Goddess" a topcoat drenched golden flakies.
revlon cd
rvlon 8
revlon gold
revlon corals
What I appreciate with varnish Revlon is that they are not too creamy very easy to apply because they do not make 'packages' and yet are opaque in two coats.
Here are swatches varnishes "individually":
revlon rush rio 12
And to show you the beautiful rendering of the topcoat over the two colors available, here is another picture:
Revlon nail
I am completely fan made! Besides these varnishes cost € 9.90 for 14,7ml which is reasonable.
I think you'll understand: I'm a fan of this collection. The products I like all the colors make you want to dance on hot sand, in short, a tip: visit the brand site to find a point of sale near you where you can find this beautiful collection! If you wish to order products directly on the Internet, go to the website of BrandAlley !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire