dimanche 2 août 2015

Our selection: The Eyes To Kill # 23 (Madre Perla) Giorgio Armani

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mini
You know me: I am very fond of shadows to bright eyes. Very fond too. Just put me in front of a nice full color reflections and my heart races tirelessly. For at least two years, I ladle on the Eyes to Kill Giorgio Armani. Real jewels which are quite expensive and I've never committed to crack. Meanwhile I tested their Luminous Silk foundation that I loved, their sheer fluids I like to amouuur short: I am asked what I was expecting to finally crack on one of their famous eyeshadows . During the winter sales chance has largely forced the hand of many colors had ended and I did, of course, not made prayer .. I brought two home. Today I return so share with you my heart for the Eyes To Kill # 23 (Madre Perla) Giorgio Armani .. Ahhh get ready because I think I have found my perfect color for spring!
eyes
If you know the colors of L'Oreal infallible, you say that the texture of Armani Eyes to Kill is similar but more compact and therefore they tend to make fewer falls. They are described as "silky" by the brand and I totally agree. In terms of packaging, of course, it is more chic: one finds a small glass container with a plastic protection (I advise you to keep to prevent your eye is damaged if you wander / shake) and a nice cap which unscrews black thick plastic.
Eyes to Kill
A packaging that is ultimately not very conducive to blunders: at the same time for the price I think it makes it a little more attention and has less risk of rolling over the corner of the cabinet and to explode the ground as could our mascara! If you think you may well be one to experience what kinds of things, you say that it is a fragile product and we will have to be more cautious than usual
Armani Eyes to Kill 191
Madre Perla (# 23) , it is THE color that I squinted since its release in 2012: thank you god it was not a limited edition. As you will see from my pictures there is a white satin dotted with eye pearls and turquoise pastel pink ..
Armani Eyes to Kill 2
Besides being absolutely sublime, once swatche, I can tell you it is even more extraordinary:
Armani Eyes to Kill 23 swatch
Her frosted finish / metallic gives it a rather unique finish. The pink pearls are much more subtle and allow to provide more light touch to this pastel turquoise.
It is an almost chameleon eye since following the lighting will become apparent rather turquoise or rather pink. In natural light, we must admit that these are the blue pigments prevail! Do not worry: it's not electric blue very difficult to carry, for me it is ideal for this season because it can be associated with many shadows which neutral makeup! For example, today I wore it with a fairly neutral taupe in the creu of the eye, a lilac range of Chocolate Bar Too Faced (Candied Violet) in the outer corner and a bright pink blush (Champagne Truffle of same palette) in the inner corner to recall the pretty pink pearls of Eyes to Kill Madre Perla . You know when the paint for which you have chosen is an exceptional eye when you have the right kind of compliments and I can tell you that it has earned me some
Armani Eyes to Kill 23
I obviously can only advise you to add it to your wishlist and crack when you get a discount at Sephora because you might love it as much as me ..

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire