dimanche 2 août 2015

Discovery of CLEAN fragrances disclaim smell "clean"!

clean fragrances
You are aware that I am an addict clean and chouilla laundry odors. Strange, I know, especially since all the women often want to feel good but most opt ​​for more perfumes "wanted" for mere smell of "clean." Since I discovered the fragrance Pure Grace Philosophy (I you had spoken here ) it was a real revelation for me and I do not stop to continue my research for "collectibles" such fragrances. My discovery of the end of 2013: the range of Sea Island Cotton Bath & Body Works (which I also told you in this article and then I managed to get me the perfume! wouuuuh ♥) and 2014 early this year, darling gave me for Valentine's Day a box of 4 scents of CLEAN mark found on Ebay US . Ah, the wonders of the Internet I squinted on this type of cabinets since ... pffffiou months! Both say that I was happy
For some time it is a little easier to get the perfumes of the brand (US) CLEAN since you can loot on eBay US but they are also available on the website BeautyBay . Both say that prices are not super attractive but mostly they do not offer boxes .. I think we can do better business elsewhere and I will also get back to you after you made this famous case.
perfumes clean 0
For starters it is in the form of a pretty box with the name of the brand and the exit for end of year celebrations since we found there an atmosphere "winter", perfect for Christmas. Merry Christmas to February is not too the basic concept but the box does nonetheless pretty hyper: I also think the keep, it would make me sad to put such a pretty box in the trash.
9 clean scents
It therefore contains four fragrances of the range and they are 30ml formats: for me it is ideal for exploring CLEAN and not riquiqui, far from it, we can wear them for a while! Another positive point: I love the bottles! Some matte finish, others a clear finish but all have a blue packaging (turquoise, dark blue, light blue) and it marries well with my room hyper ehe
So I discovered the scent Warm cotton, Shower Fresh, Fresh Laundry & Cotton T-shirt.
18 clean scents
For once we will not save the best for the end because will start with the one that convinced me the most: Warm Cotton. He even slipped into my favorites of February and for good reason: I have not stopped wearing it since 14!
I must admit that my first impression for those scents that was: "Woh! .... But ... It's ... Chemical & Special ". I then tried to wear them in turn to the skin and not by sniffing the bottle and my perception of each fragrance has changed since the last change on the skin. During the first 5 minutes, it feels a lot but their chemical side notes evolve to give a more harmonious, more "clean". I would not say that they are natural and sweet smells hyyper but to tell you a bit of Warm Cotton is a fresh scent, lemon and quite sailor. Heads of the notes are composed of citrus notes, heart notes are reminiscent of a ocean breeze and include amber, musk and fern base notes. I would say that is when the top notes disappear very lemony we find this side cocooning linen all clean. Warm Cotton is a perfume that smells of all warm laundry. Yes that's it !
Shower Fresh is slightly flowery and almost even cooler because it does not have this side "hot" note heads are again composed of various citrus include notes of lily of the valley, orange blossom and Then jasmine and the base notes are musk and woody enough. It's a heady perfume least because it seeks to replicate the odor that can have on the skin when out of the shower: it is therefore a lighter clean smell and approaches less laundry smells but smells of some shower gels.
perfumes clean 199
I had a little trouble getting used to Fresh Laundry since it is one I find the sweetest and the most "disgusting" but I learned to appreciate once again, with a little patience I think his side more "green" actually bothered me since found in citrus top notes and notes "grass" (again and again for this cool side!). Jasmine and pink then appear to make way for stronger base notes character based heliotrope, musk and woody notes. For me its name perfectly describes: the type of odor that can be found when extending its clean linen.
Finally, Cotton T-shirt surprised me since I was waiting for me to smell more 'basic', baby Well .. not! This perfume smells all own man. Strange words like that but it is exactly that: it is a perfume "wilder" and apparently rich aldehyde notes. Include freesia, cotton flower notes and woody notes in the heart notes and base notes a blend of vetiver, musk and amber. I think many might consider this perfume as "mixed" .. but I can not. It makes me think too much about my lover so I gave him and he is wearing it, I think it is his best. It's not a perfume for me.
Overall I would say that for Clean fragrances I guess .. it or break it. These are particular odors that I never had the opportunity to feel French perfume and it is a brand that focuses on the fact to decline smells clean. For me, this happened because I love me with perfume or downright perfume my clothes, my bed sheets. If you want to discover the brand, I recommend you to test small boxes like this or downright smaller formats story can get an idea of ​​what Clean offers
7 clean scents
The right plan that I mentioned is that roam me on the site Beauté Privée I came nose to nose with two brand cabinets -50% (or ~ € 21 per unit): range Warm Cotton Shower Fresh and was proposed and as you say that I jumped at the opportunity, I ordered a small box with the scent Warm Cotton because I'm sure I will end my first bottle and this one me will comfort a few months! :)
2 clean scents
What is best is that you will find a small perfume 30mL who is accompanied by her body lotion 177ml (indeed, it is precise) so I can extend the holding of this fragrance because of it!
I'm not sure that these package are still available on the site but I advise you to watch the various upcoming sales because we often find the same products on this website and should return in a few days / weeks
I hope this article you enjoyed very fragrant, please tell me if you tried this brand or whether you have already tested other references!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire