dimanche 2 août 2015

The spring collection 2014 Paul & Joe

padj
Hi! Today I find you to present the spring collection 2014 Paul & Joe! Woop woop! You might know if you follow my blog for a long time but I love it so much the brand Paul & Joe .. This retro spirit / hyper girly boudoir but so elegant always makes me feel like bursting. You may remember a lipstick "cat head" I bought it two years ago ( I told you here ) Well .. take me for a crazy but I am have never been used. Impossible. It's too pretty. Morality, I keep it in my collection, and I think that later, it will be my little product "vintage" I will be proud to stand out. Mamie senile at 20? I? But no…..
You can find all of this collection named "Secret Garden" on the official website of the brand . Program: A light face powder, blushes printed along with their brush, red to ultra moisturizing lip slide in three caskets to choose from, and pretty varnish which all have a retro packaging inspired by nature and birds. Me gusta!

paulandjoevisuel above photo credit: Paul & Joe beauty
I had the chance to test some products of this collection and I think you can imagine the sequence of events: I come back to share with you my impressions of each of them.
Start with the eyeshadow trio:
pajeyehs
As for lipstick, trios Paul & Joe are purchased separately from their jewel: it's quite nice because it is like the restaurant. We do not need to choose an already pre-existing menu we were even composed. Therefore chosen a trio then a compact . New limited editions are born each year so we can really play with prints. In a future article I will present the other two cases this season because there's one that may make cracking more than one .. but I keep a little suspense
paulandjoee1919
The case of the Secret Garden collection shows the print found on product packaging: Some might find it a bit "kitsch" but I like a lot! This is perhaps my grandma next spring but from the moment one puts me in pretty colors and birds, I take!
paulandjoee123S
The trio that I present today is the Trio No. 1 which includes blushes to warmer sub-tones:
paulandjoeee
We thus find a clear golden eye, very bright, dotted with micro sequins; a warmer gold that pulls shades of orange and brown medium.
pajswatchspring2014
This trio is clipped directly into its case in order to carry it wherever you want but mostly protect even when keeping it on her dressing table:
pjjjA (I have only to notice that Yuna has found a way to leave me a tad passing .. aha!)
These shadows are very soft, if a little pats his brush before applying makeup one is sure not to end up with falls in front and I was very surprised by the ease I have to fade. They are located almost between the powder and eye shadow cream and I'm really satisfied! In addition, this color combination is really beautiful.
I first applied the 2nd eye on my eyelid, I worked in the third eye outside corner and into the hollow while the fading towards the brow and inner corner and in ras-de-lower lashes I applied the first light golden eye. I, who usually wears makeup in the colder tones, it's a little upset my little habits! I will refer this make happy this season because it illuminates the face!
pjmakeupspring
Now for what I wear on the lips as casually, I think it is my favorite product of the collection: in fact it is "two" products as well as the trio, at Paul & Joe it to buy a "refill" of lipstick which is slipped in the setting of their choice.
ppdkk
As you may have seen on the site if you have already made a turn, three shades of lipsticks are available: a pretty pink, and red fishing. However, their texture is very special: it's lipsticks playing with a gelled side, a transparent color to make lips maximum hydration.
In this article I will show you the color N ° 85 - Peony accompanied the casket N ° 14, light pink with a pretty printed "horses" . Certainly, after the cat, birds, horses here. But go on, I love animals!
pandjoespring
At the "assembly" is even simpler than a Kinder toy: the plastic cap is removed to protect the grapes lipstick tube and slides in the setting we chose:
paaandjj
There are at Paul & Joe cardboard boxes lipstick as above or in "hard" but they are often much more conventional and do not have pretty colored patterns.
paulandjoelipstick11
This Peony never leaves my bag: I love love. Its grapes are decorated with beautiful flower on her hit found pretty birds, it is such a delicacy! This reminds me a lot of texture Jelly Lips-Talk of the Korean brand Etude House that I presented to you in this article . I love the lipsticks that have a gelled texture as they are very comfortable to wear, do not dry lips and sublime. Can be applied to "hastily" without risking disaster and should I explain how I find this perfect color for this season?
pjs
paulandjoelip
paulandjos
Turning then to the nail polish:
paulandjoe122
You can find from left to right: 040 Carnation , Lily 036 and 038 Petunia . Their bottle boudoir is really superb: in my little vernithèque, they stand out from other bottles less girly
pnana
As you can see, they have nothing in common! The brand has played on different textures for these varnish.
paulanadjoenail
This 040 Carnation is a gelled varnish rather transparent and a color coral / orange. I must admit that this is the one that convinced me the least: worn alone, it is too transparent even 2 or 3 layers and I know that I can not wear it without first applying an opaque base.
Then there is therefore 038 Lily , my favorite! A nice pearly white, not quite opaque either but which has many reflections oscillating between blue, lilac and pink. Hyper nice and nails after two layers made me his suits made.
paulandjoe7
Then there is therefore 038 Petunia : it is imperative to shake it vigorously before applying because sequins tend to fall back bottom of the vial. Its base appears to be pink but rather on nails, one discovers that it is a transparent topcoat sprinkled with a mixture of glitter / gold flakies:
pajglitter
Here render each nail polish - on my index and my little must you can end Petunia, Lily on my finger and my ring Carnation:
paulnails
Overall, I find this very successful collection: we find a very wide range of colors so that everyone can find a product that suits him, quality is of course to go and I think those famous red Lip worth seeing!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire