dimanche 2 août 2015

Take care of your body with brand Caudalie

caudalie body 1
Am I the only one with the impression that the transition between winter and spring will not be easy to live? What for? Because in the Paris region, namely at home, we did not really have winter: he did not like a cold caaanard some years, it has not snowed, it has not frozen or icy ... Hyper strange when you think about it. Of course I had to get my thick sweaters but I found that this winter was not one I have the impression of living a fall a little cooler. If it continues in this sense (we arrive in March, I doubt he started snowing but hey, you never know!), Spring may not be very hot and our skin risk have needed a little "bonus" of hydration. If you have dry skin like me, you know only too well the effect "crocodile skin"! So I decided to present the range of body treatments from home Caudalie because you probably know, it's one of my favorite French brands. It's simple: I have never been disappointed with any of these products.
The range for the body comes in several products: I have four at present: the gourmet balm, body care, greedy hands & nails cream and lip balm. I suggest you start with the balm because it is a real comfort to dehydrated skin hyper:
caudalie body 19
This delicious balm comes in the form of a big pot containing 200mL product and is priced at € 18. All this range has the same smell: it's fresh but slightly fruity (it reminds the smell of grapes so it's still pretty sweet). If like me you like odor that usually offers Caudalie, you'll love it but if you have trouble with this side "plant costs", it could cause problems. In any case, I advise you to discover their smell before you start, it will be safer :)
caudalie body 7
As you can see this balm is aptly named: for me its texture is similar to the fairly thick but creamy yogurt. One can easily take a hazelnut and despite the fact that the product is fairly compact, once the works on the skin, it penetrates easily and spreads well.
Obviously this is the most moisturizer and it does its job extremely well: I love me apply after showering, before going to bed because it prolongs the feeling of cleanliness and freshness. This is a super product that I recommend cocooning <3
For those who do not like the packaging "pot" or the "balm" side and prefer the lighter textures, Caudalie has thought of you: a "lotion" exists!
caudalie body 6
The latter product contains 250ml and costs € 17 . For addicts who love it, a large 400ml format is also available for € 3 more! A thing
Use side must admit this is more convenient because thanks to its small pump is not to worry because he'll have to replace the cap with a 'rolling' hand
caudalie body 4
This care for the body is ideal if you want to hydrate the body in the morning, before slipping into your clothes. Obviously, I advise you to wait about 5 minutes before because otherwise it's not your jeans and your legs will enjoy its moisturizing side but you can still get dressed very quickly after having applied as it does not stick and Meanwhile more "watery" makes life easier. When I need intense hydration and that I am in the mood to take care of me, I opt for the gourmet balm but when I pressed, I always head to this lotion :)
caudalie body 3
To complete body hydration and especially to hydrate hands when the need arises, a greedy hand and nail cream is also available. This is a 75ml size is sold € 8 which I find quite reasonable given that take much every time. For the most curious, indeed, I have the 50ml size but because I've had in a box, it does not seem that it is sold separately
Both say that I love this cream because I adore his smell and I find it very effective. She's sweet and winter, if I want to avoid the painful cracks at the phalanges, I have no choice: I have to moisturize the fullest!
Here is a small comparative picture textures of these three products:

caudalie body swatch
Finally, Caudalie seems to have the same philosophy as me: body hydration also includes the hydration of the lips ! Well yes, they do not deserve neglected and anyway, it's not addicted to lip balms that I will tell you otherwise ..
caudalie lips
This little balm can be easily slipped into the purse and costs only € 3.50 ! If you have a small budget, this is the product you need to test
You can enjoy the same delicious and fresh smell, texture is quite compact but glides on the lips. It does not fully repair chapped lips but will give baby lips if you apply every day
caudalie body 2
Finally, I will stay well in winter a little longer just to be able to take good hot showers, a body with these products hydration session to then be able to slip under the duvet .. Ahhh the little pleasures that s' not explain

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire