dimanche 2 août 2015

I tested the Flower Manicure kit ciate!

ciate flower mani
Hey! So after a trip to Brazil, I propose to tell you about a little more pastel universe, a little softer and less inflamed today with the Flower Manicure kit ciate . A novelty designed by the English brand that specializes in nails. When I found the visuals of this kit just a few months already in preview, I really thought that we would have the right to small decorations of "hard" nails like those worn by the mannequin on its sunglasses (in thinner of course, otherwise hello level of practicality). In passing, I find this super nice picture! What was my surprise when I opened it: no relief floral decoration on the horizon but two small pots, tools, mini colored polish and a top coat. I think you can imagine but today I thus find you to tell you about my experience with these small ingredients!
ciate flowers set
Once again, the world of kit is super successful because when opening its cover, it falls on a pretty pastel floral presentation and all that makes you want! Ciate always hard to propose new trends!
I received the kit Strike-a-Posey to the test and here is what it contains:
ciate Flowww kit
I had trouble understanding that included small plastic pots and that's when I got closer I realized it was dried flowers:
ciate flw
Flower power but not so with small plastic decorations but with natural decorations for playing botanist time to let his imagination by creating her manicure.
But then how does it work?
ciate pink
We start by varnished nails with the little pastel pink polish, rather barbie proposed. I must admit that this is not one of my favorite colors but this is not the most important element of the kit: like me, you may decide to use another database. I applied two layers of that color to show you the result still using all elements of the kit!
Next, apply a layer of top coat drying pro express the brand and very quickly, we fitted the clamp proposed next door:
ciate top
ciate kit
This is where the small dried flower:
ciate pot
ciatejaunefleur
ciate blueu
Three types of models are available, honestly, I am far from having a green thumb so I'm having trouble giving you the exact name of these flowers but you see more colors are available. If some of you are knowledgeable in botany, feel free to leave a comment, I will learn something!
With the clamp, so that the model is taken tempts us and deposited on the nail that you want, there are no rules! We must ensure that the entire surface of the flower is well adhered to the nail to avoid unsightly reliefs and small file limit provided allows the "surplus" if it exceeds the nail.
Once installation is complete, it returns a topcoat layer to secure. The result is not the same without topcoat, your manicure unfortunately will not last long ..
ciate mani
So my manicure, careful, completely nothing crazy: I am not made to graft fairy hands for nail art
ciate fl mani cure
The result is quite nice, it's undeniable. Is what I am hyper faaan? No. I think for spring, it's pretty, rather accessible for beginners and it immediately makes its effect. I think it is also linked to the fact that the base color, pink barbie, I like medium. I will try soon to retry the shot with a pretty pastel lilac or blue or even a nice pale yellow to avoid too much contrast between flowers and varnish.
If the concept or please you like the result, you can go to the site of Sephora kit since it has recently become available! If you can not find it incredible, maybe you will be tempted by the new patches "My mini dress Liberty" Sephora, which they are really super successful, beautiful and refined, and I will present soon on the blog too!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire