dimanche 2 août 2015

The Beauty Box Forever May!

beautyforever1
I'm behind in my publications and that: it is not a good thing! Today I find you so to present the Box Forever Beauty of May! If I have a little late you publish this article it is also perhaps related to the fact that unlike previous months this box I like a little less. Explanations!
When I opened the box of May, I discovered a pink pouch that contained all products: new but not an indispensable part because I never had to worry of breakage when the products were nicely arranged in my box. It remains a detail!
beautyforever xs
The first product that caught my attention is the goodie "greedy" which is in fact a loyalty gift to the box. As I told you, subscribing clients will have the opportunity to receive small bonuses to be spoiled. This month, it is a preparation spreads to realize its own spread, at home. Even if I find the original idea, I have not yet had the opportunity to test this: in addition, it is indicated on the bag this spread should be consumed in the weeks of preparation .. I think So keep it to make a cake or a little gluttony because otherwise I may have to throw in half in the garbage.
beautybox2
What bothers me most is that it is a box beauty goodie even if it is nice, I would have preferred to receive additional cosmetic. My experience with this box system tells me that when we start to scatter with additions "random" / "lifestyle" / "eats" it can quickly fall into the great anything. This is not yet the case but hope it does not get worse! P
Now for the goods!
box kitsby
I discovered in my pouch of dry shampoo brand that I absolutely do not know: KISBY. You know my opinion on dry shampoos ... I do not like it. Even the most popular brands have disappointed me, and when I saw this I was disappointed at first.
bor forever Kisby
Finally, it is less "worse" than what I thought, it does not smell bad, it smells pretty good and it even leaves less residue in white hair than other dry shampoos I've already been to. However, this is not a product that will enter my hair routine: I keep to troubleshoot but I think it will not be emptied for a little while. My first impression rather dubious finally was pleasantly diverted to a "why not". I think it will appeal to some (who have hair that re-grease relatively quickly)! This product is apparently sold € 5 here .
Then I discovered the cleansing foam face of Nominoë brand:
beautyforever Nominoe
Again, a brand I did not know: it is apparently Breton. Although right now, I love using foams for face, I must admit that this is my half-sister who is testing this product: I have so many bottles of skin care products that I preferred him give. It is still sold € 26.50 on the brand shop , it has no unpleasant odor despite BIO certification. A good point so 😉
superstayy
Then I found a SUper Stay 10am Stain Gloss Maybelline Lasting dyed Pink
beautyforever 6
Those who follow me sooooo long known that since I already know those lips inks, I even wrote an article about them ( here ) there are more than two years! These are "hybrid" products rather nice but you can appreciate: The Lasting Pink has already found a new home, since I will not have fun collecting duplicates.
beautyforever x
Then, the product that tempted me greatly when receiving the box is the one I was most disappointed! This is cilia bottle of Wimpernwelle brand: a small product sold between 25 and 30 € on amazon , it reminds me directly at Better Than False Lashes Too Faced ! This really liked having me, I thought he would be a fool .. It's missed!
for beauty box
Although the principle remains the same: add fiber to your eyelashes to lengthen when you switch to the second layer of mascara, the fibers are so volatile that they do not fit on the brush and knowing it are black, when the brush heads at the lashes, you lose a quantity of incredible fiber except that they are found on the cheeks ..! Super, I who am the complexion makeup makeup before my eyes, as you say that in the morning when I tested it, I spent more time trying to fix the disaster only to observe any effect on my eyelashes.
Only possible solution: use a tissue that acts as a barrier between the skin and brush the eyelashes bottles .. Not very practical for everyday use. I therefore retains product for special occasions but I'm not even sure to use it, I'd be too afraid to find myself any hairy face again!
beautyforever revolution
The last product I could find in my box is a kit for eyebrows of REVOLUTION brand . An English brand cheap since it costs 2 £ 5 less than 4 €. I received the light shade and although I really like the principle: three shades of makeup for eyebrows are proposed and are accompanied by a fixing wax and small tools (an angled brush, tweezers), once swatche I realized that this kit does not suit me. beauty forever 92
beautyforever sw
The sub-tones of the shadows are pretty hot and after having tested, I confirm: even the dark is not natural to me. I think it would be better to set blond / red or those with light brown hair. Another product that has found a new home!
beautyforever X0
Finally, the little goodie month:
beautyforever hair
I think you may have noticed that these small claws flat Diamante does not really fit my style .. For a wedding or special event why not wear them every day .. but I confess that I am not attracted at all !
Overall, this box was not catastrophic but I like less than the box the previous months. I hope that next month more products suit me because for once, I gave half!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire