dimanche 2 août 2015

Cindy-Lou Manizer, New highlighter of The Balm!

cindy lou-Manizer
So today we'll talk about Cindy-Lou Manizer , New highlighter of The Balm! If you follow my blog for a long time, you may remember my review of Mary-lou Manizer in October 2012, a product that was already extremely experienced and still is today. Really, all the girls at The Balm of men diggers retro wishes and that, I like it because it allows them to offer us nice packaging troop! I must admit that I fell for that reason mainly .. Finally, I lie a little: Mary-Lou Manizer pleases me but he was always a little too golden for me. I tend to apply it with a light hand because the sub-tones yellow / gold and my complexion tend to not always get along. Morality, when I found the visuals of this new product, I thought: you you are done for me! So in this article we'll talk .. I test since the last few weeks and .. How to say .. I have a little trouble be convinced!
cindy highlighter 11
cindy lou 1
Cindy-Lou is produced "3-in-1": it can be used as highlighter, blush or eye shadow. It is peach with golden iridescent / rosé. When I raised the lid for the first time I thought "ah .. mouuui anyway"! Admittedly it is hyyyper pink! It reminds me directly my Glow All Out of Soap & Glory also is pink but once applied, it has a much more natural look you might expect it ( I had you in this article ) so I gave it a chance:
cindy zoom
Once swatche, I must admit that I remained doubtful hyper ... I expected anything but that. I even have buggy before. Unlike the Soap & Glory's pink spring side lot and this is probably related to the fact that The Balm products are always hyper pigmented: its texture is quite similar to Mary-Lou Manizer since it is very velvety and you can even ask whether this is not just a creamy product. Here is a small comparative picture of these two powders:
cindyloucomp
Its main problem, for me anyway, is that sun, its color "pink" turns into an orange fishing .. A bit like Mary-Lou Manizer: in your bathroom you feel to apply a nice champagne while in the light it appears downright golden:
Ccomp
Mama Mia. We agree, as a highlighter for clear skin than mine, it's a bit too much anyway. I do not know why, I really do not expect that, I thought we would finally The Balm offer such a bright highlighter that Mary-Lou but for the most skin tones under pink tones. Here, I feel that it is a hybrid between a highlighter and blush except that both uses bother me a bit ..
It is so that fishing picture my skin tomato spring. You know, when the camera has difficulty understanding what is happening at the contrasts? Eh bah this is the result:

cswatch
It's really weird. In reality, applied in very thin touch with fan brush, it goes well but when I think about it, I say that, looking at me in front of my mirror. In the street, in full daylight, I think people need to believe that I am trying to look like J-Lo .. Except you guessed it: it works as a means clear skin.
By blush, I am even less convinced that if we want this pretty fishing-aside enough gold comes out, we are left with a "halo" micro-glitter on half of the cheek and subtle level, we can forget. In fact, I feel that this product is made for matte or dark skin. And even as its rendering must be super pretty well. But I'm actually quite disappointed.
I believe this is the first time a product The Balm disappoints me that. I dream of the day they offer us a highlighter beige / white super bright without sub-tones that make it too. However, the level of her outfit, no complaints, late in the day it is a bit faded but is still present. The price / quality ratio remains interesting: it contains 8.5 g of product so as you say that even if you use daily by the end of the year you still have not seen the end point the tip of his nose.
cindy lou-2
If you tried this product: be careful. Unless you are looking for an unusual highlighter, you could use as a blush or have the much darker skin than me, it may disappoint you, or worse, give you clown cheeks.
The product itself is not bad, whether we do agree but for my part, I think not use it as much as I had originally planned because of its pink side / orange!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire