dimanche 2 août 2015

Luminous Silk, Super Holika Holika of highlighter

Holika Holika luminous silk
Ahh the highlighters: my little loves in makeup .. My biggest weakness also: being a big fan of bright finished, glowy etc. I clearly can not do without these products. Today I propose to talk about Luminous Silk, Super Holika Holika of highlighter . I have already had occasion to speak to you this Korean brand on the blog (in this article or in it ) and I discover the products it offers, the more I want more. This super light powder does not belong to the exceptions since I wear for several weeks without ever do without and I would be delighted to make you as gaga than me!
To start its packaging is quite nice, super girly (like many Korean products) but very nicely decorated, even at its plastic packaging with details in "Lace".
Holika
When the product comes out of this package, we spotted a thick plastic packaging, which is far from being too brittle or "cheap" and pretty pastel pink I really like. One can also see the powder from the outside through a transparent dial and when lifting the shelf where we spotted a highlighter brush is. I do not know you but usually this kind of brushes darken straight into the trash because they bore me more than anything else: they are usually rougher than old goat hair (I never touched but I ' guess it should not be very sweet) and spend their time to fall. It's like when we play table tennis: you spend more time chasing the ball that enjoy the game itself. Grrr!
Well imagine that for the first time I kept this brush and I never throw it: it is hyyyper sweet! But .. sweet and very convenient too! When I tried to apply my highlighter with I was so pleasantly surprised that I decided to compare it with small brushes brands such as Guerlain, Givenchy, etc: anything to do, it shrivels them all. I am glad !
Holika Holika luminous light
Call to highlighter itself because I think you do not expect it. I warn you: if you are a fan of very natural glow, this product is not for you. It is not yet very sequined satin and reflects light extremely well.
The powder itself has a beautiful landscape and is composed of 3 different colors in order to mix all or create a customized glow. The main part is pretty pink and comes with 2 smaller parts (white and beige). The sub-tones that stand out are pretty cold so if you are looking for a highlighter that enhances your tan, it will not be the ideal option. For porcelain or pale skin, however, I find his sublime finish.
Here are the swatches of three parts:
Holika Holika sw
When mixing all that, here are the final results:
luminous light swatch
It looks like stardust. I'm crazy and that side a little "pink" I like particularly because this highlighter goes very well with my cold blushes. In the photo below, I made "total" just to show you his report. On bone cheekbone, he brings a bright side but it can also be misused as eye shadow or applied in touch with inner corner to enlarge the look:
Holika Holika x
What I also like is that you can modulate: it can be applied fairly light way for everyday glow or greater amount to shine a thousand lights!
It is no longer available on the site maBBcrème.fr but is easily found on Ebay US ( here , be sure to set your browser as I explained in this article) at a price of 14.99 $ (including shipping costs) or 11 €! Yes, yes ... You do not dream. I have only one thing Adire: go for it!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire