dimanche 2 août 2015

I tested the new range DC Bourjois and I loved it!

cc cream bourjois 9
There are some days I received a beautiful package from Bourjois and I was delighted to discover lots of new products. .. Until I saw their new CC cream range 123 perfect . You will say, "Well why? You who worship the products for the complexion, it would have the delight you! "- And you are right the problem is that Bourjois is a brand that I love and I'm falling for almost all foundations they propose, whenever it is the same finding: the lightest shade is still too dark. I find myself buying a foundation, made ​​his love (latest tested: the perfect precisely 123) .. and give / store it in a drawer because I can not do anything because of under -tons too orange, too yellow or sometimes pink too but in any case always a too dark shade. Curse.
I still took the tube in hand history inspect a little bit:
cc cream bourjois new
This new CC (Colour Correction) cream promises a bright and smooth complexion with 3 corrective pigments: pigments hue "apricot" for an anti-fatigue effect, green pigments for anti-redness effect (ahhh that's me !) and finally white pigments for effect on brown spots and the duller facial areas. By turning the tube I see that thought of my little porcelain skin by sending me the lightest shade: 31 Ivory. I still dream of the day when Bourjois offer us a "China 30" because that day, believe me, I take my big basket and I'll rob Monoprix! Well after all, I had nothing to lose, so we go for a test of the Ivory shade!
As you can see, for a "perfect complexion" Bourjois has also released a "CC Eye Cream" namely a concealer that works on the same principle as the CC cream to unify the eye contour.
cc eye bourjois
cc eye bourjois 2
Again I received the light shade and for once, I was convinced that I should: for concealer I rarely problems knowing that they are often more "clear". The plastic tip can be quite intriguing at first use but I find it more hygienic than those with a brush and the product tends to flow everywhere.
bourjois cc eye
Long story short as would the US, the CC cream tube has a plastic tip at the end: it is convenient to bring out a reasonable amount of product before moving to its application. Be sure to close the cap because otherwise the product tends to flow out of the tube.
cc cream bourjois tip
So, prepare your little sensitive eyes because right now, you have probably noticed, but it's cold, it's windy and my skin is hyper sensitive and reactive .. .. How to say I could play a zombie in The Walking Dead. Not even need makeup: I have so rash on the cheeks and forehead that my skin tends to highlight in blue pictures (hopefully), I feel like dull skin as it should, Briefly: joy. I honestly have never had acne but I always had redness and I must confess that I struggle to live with: thank you god products to unify all that exist.
Here is a "before and after" the application of these two products in the range "CC"
cc bourjois face 8
Ahhhh yes, yes: you can tell!
Mashed!
I did not even use the foundation but a product lighter and less covering! And I seem to get a baby's skin! Both say that I was blown away by the result. The color is almost ideal: the days I'm just too white skin I add a drop or two of my foundation Face & Body Blanc MAC history to get the perfect color but honestly even without this little ploy manic, by properly spreading the product, I'm doing very well!
Go for a zoom lens, not even scared! To tell you that I am so pleased with the result I think it deserved a "big plan"
cc cream face bourjois
The product is fairly liquid but spreads very well on the skin: after a few seconds, it seems that the matter is transformed into product a little "powder" under the fingers, so to give a slightly more natural finish and less glowy. I tested the application with foundation and I was not convinced: I think the record is pretty consistent and CC when applying this cream finger. Despite the quite similar texture concealer, I feel the need to powder her to fix it and prevent it "shines". Cream for CC, it depends on my mood! I can well carry as is because I have skin that tends to be dry enough but if you have combination skin maybe you prefer the powder automatically.
As you can see from the photo above, the rendering is more natural than that of a foundation: one can see the skin and its small flaws in transparency, but the complexion remains unified and really pretty. I think the days when there was not much time for makeup or when does not want to overdo it really is the ideal product. That's right: it is an ideal product to use every day!
I think you'll understand: this range "CC" blew me away! I highly recommend you check it a look because I think it would please many of you! The only downside I could find her, only 4 colors are available for the CC cream and 3 for CC eye. .. If this range has all good! 

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire