dimanche 2 août 2015

My tan the moment: the Bronzed & poreless Too Faced!

bronzed and poreless
Find a suitable sunbathing, this is not easy but if in addition you have fair skin or porcelain, this research can quickly turn into an obstacle course. Bronzers between matt, satin, sequined, those with hot sub-tones, orange or yellow instead are more moles, more red .. can quickly get lost. For my part, my fair skin suits me and I did not used to tan for "warm my complexion" or at least, it should happen to me three days a year so I think we can avoid s' linger on this point. However I like, when I have a little more time in the morning, my face contouring. I wrote an article about it ( you can find here ) and this technique simply refines the face and to define it. During the sales, I was lucky shopper a marvel to be back before you today: it is the Bronzed & poreless Too Faced
too faced poreless bronzed & 1
too faced poreless bronzed & 9
This bronzer is described by the brand as a "perfecting that minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and imperfections instantly while providing a natural tan complexion." If you know the powder Primed & poreless brand (which has been designed precisely to smooth skin texture), this bronzer is inspired by this famous formula but is tinted on him. It is fragrance-free and oil-free, and c onvient to all skin types.
Its finish is completely matte and pigmentation is perfect but I appreciate the fact that it is modular: by taking little material, it comes out with a result in a very natural effect. With my porcelain skin, I always used to direct me to pale bronzers but moles. Here, the Bronzed & poreless is more orange than taupe but remains quite clear: I had some a priori when the first application since resemble a umpa lumpa remains somewhat haunting in my makeup ..
too faced poreless bronzed and 17
I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Not only the result on the skin is not orange but very natural (that mimics the tan "shadows" natural face but also its texture is velvety and very easy to work. With a brush just apply bronzer to the place and wish to make small circular movements to fade matter and tadam ..!
too faced poreless bronzed and 19
too faced poreless bronzed and 2
Needless to say, if you have no skin "tanned" or matte bronzer it may be disappointing to you: I think that for once, it was thought for the lighter skin tones. Anyway, my little skin at its 100% valid porcelain matte finish makes it ideal for defining the face naturally. However, the fact that it is "pores Blending" .. I have not really noticed. You will say that we have not really pores at the outside of the face and you are right, so this is a possible explanation. If you use this bronzer to give you good looks, you will probably enjoy his side "velvety" since you are likely to drop to the face of the center where the pores can be more present.
I invite you to take a look at the range of bronzers offered since the brand exists for darker complexions, and if they are as good as the Bronzed & poreless, I think they could delight you  If some of you have already tested in other, feel free to share your impressions in the comments!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire