dimanche 2 août 2015

Brazil, the new OPI collection!

brazil OPI collection
I do not believe to have to talk about this on my blog beauty but you have to re-contextualize the article of the day: You are probably aware that Brazil will host the World Cup 2014. (God thank you my boyfriend is against football-fout by risk against my dad to tell me when he has the opportunity. HELP!). Obviously, many brand are inspired by the event for their launches, so I decided to present Brazil, the new OPI collection is bubbly and colorful, like the Rio Carnival!
If you regret not being able to wear feathered skirt every day, you can always color the nails: we must find comfort somewhere! When I discovered this new collection which includes 12 colors , I completely cracked on the fact OPI thought everybody: we do not only include hyper pep colors but sooooo pretty neutral. Yes, sometimes in summer we did a neon overdose and neutral colors call us. By testing these nail polish, I was conquered by their coverage: the only slightly less creamy than his buddy rest Red Hot Rio but is doing well with two layers. All are opaque, easy to install and the colors are very successful. I suppose you want to discover this famous collection then it's gone, scramble for Brazil ..! :)
brazil collection opi 1010
We start gently with neutral I mentioned. Smooth but with a touch of fun all the same since the first bottle that you can see above is " Next Stop ... The Bikini Zone "- a taupe metallic amethyst. Then we find " Do not Bossa Nova Me Around "- a slightly pinkish nude-cream," Mole Beach-less "(name = genius) - mouse taupe and finally" I Sao Paulo Over There 'a dark taupe slightly pulling coffee shades.
Here these pretty worn neutral:
brazil swatch collection 1
Prepare your retinas as it is from now the fun begins:
brazil collection opi 33
What are the colors that always come back into fashion in spring and summer? The coral / Fisheries / roses.
OPI has declined in pretty colors with " Toucan Do It If You try "(aha) - A cute orange," Kiss Me I'm Brazilian "(it also works if it is not) - a pink bubble gum effect " Live.Love.Carnaval "- a lovely coral slightly fishing and" Red Hot Rio "- a ruby red.
brazil 1 opi nailpolish
Then finally, the last four shades:
opi 01 brazil collection
" OPI scores a Goal! "- a nice chocolate," Amazon AmazOFF ... "- a green duck absolutely crazy that must also be my favorite color of the collection," I Just Can not Cope-acabana "- yellow effect wow and finally " Where Did Suzi's Man-go "(again, high-fives to the person who found the extra pun) - a nice color inspired a mango smoothie. Small clarification about this yellow: every summer, I never wear yellow except those pastels because I think they are wound to ask, I never result is up to my expectation but there .. I hallucinated before the ease of application then I think I reconciled with the yellow! :)
brazil nailpol collection
When you return to the colors with larger swatches:
brazil nailpolish 9
brazil opi nailpolishes
brazil OPI collection 2
I do not know about you but I find this so successful collection. Varnishes names are as inspired as the pretty colors that have been used and it would be hard to give you my favorites since I already love them all! Sivraiment had to make a choice, I think I will opt for Amazon ... AmazOFF, I Just Can not Cope-acabana (yellow of this quality is so rare), Next Stop the Bikini Zone and Live. Love. Carnival. But this choice would under torture, I warn you 😉
If you too have trouble choosing, know that you can opt for a small kit that includes four miniature bottles with Next Stop .. The Bikini Zone, Amazon ... AmazOFF, Kiss Me I'm Brazilian and Where Did Suzi's Man- go?
This little kit is available for € 18.85 on Feelunique what is more reasonable than crack for 4 full size! :)
Finally, I have not had the opportunity to test but you will also find in this collection a small kit with 4 liquid sands hyper sour: they are painted with a texture similar to the "fine sand"! :)
opi brazil collection liquid SANF
brazil opi collection 3
This collection is typically available in the usual outlets such as Sephora but if you want to buy online, you can go by Feelunique or Culture of Color .
Here are some codes that might be helpful: MAR210 which entitles you to 10% off makeup and hair, in March for a reduction of -5% on the site or MARCH5 for £ 5 reduction from 50 £ shopping.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire